The Jumble HD

Thảo luận trong 'Games - Trò Chơi' bắt đầu bởi jason_chaing, 31/12/11.

1. The Jumble - one of the most unique, entertaining and mind-bending games, full of cute spiders and tangled webs!

Poor little spiders are so messed up that they need your help. The goal of the game is to untangle the lines of web and make sure they don't overlap. Touch the dots and drag the lines to untangle them.

Game features 20 artfully designed levels that provide a smooth learning curve and plenty of brain-teasing fun! And once you have finished the initial levels you can always get more. Yes, we are working hard on it!

Features:
    - beautiful graphics and easy to use interface
    - 20 artfully designed levels
    - ability to add more levels
    - timer, challenges and much more

The Jumble - easy to learn, but hard to master!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://adf.ly/4Rilm

jason_chaing

jason_chaing
    Expand Collapse

Tham gia ngày:
    17/12/11
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  2. chu009

chu009
    Expand Collapse

Tham gia ngày:
    27/12/11
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thanks for your post, Jason_chaing. My little kids just love playing this game.

3. iamkingvn

iamkingvn
    Expand Collapse

Tham gia ngày:
    25/11/11
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi Jason, I wonder about the app's name. My knowledge tells me Jumble HD is only for BB smartphone but app for Playbooks has its name TANGLED WEBS HD. Probably, this app is converted from flash game not originally from Appworld

4. jason_chaing

jason_chaing
    Expand Collapse

Tham gia ngày:
    17/12/11
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    @ iamkingvn Yeah its actually Tangled Web HD... it might have been renamed? It plays just like a native game. The android runtime program doesn't run when i tried it.

@chu009 you're welcome! the sound effects of the game does appeal to kids hahah

Chia sẻ trang này

PING