(RIM)Research in emotion - Ideals for love - Make my own way.

Thảo luận trong 'Cuộc thi viết thư cho RIM®' bắt đầu bởi BonConMat, 9/6/12.

1. BonConMat

BonConMat
    Expand Collapse

Super Moderator

Tham gia ngày:
    9/4/11
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  2. TheMen

TheMen
    Expand Collapse

Tham gia ngày:
    9/4/11
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    có vẻ cậu Bonconmat bức xúc về BEC quá ha, chắc cậu dính phốt nhiều nên vậy..mà bài viết cậu đầu tư dữ quá nên văn vẻ ghê
    --------------------------------
    Buồn lắm RIM ơi
    --------------------------------

BonConMat thích bài này.
  3. songanh

songanh
    Expand Collapse

Tham gia ngày:
    27/2/12
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    ;)
    Làm ở BEC còn bức xúc thế này ko biết khách còn thế nào nhỉ?

Zerostar thích bài này.
  4. BonConMat

BonConMat
    Expand Collapse

Super Moderator

Tham gia ngày:
    9/4/11
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    [UPDATE ENGLISH] (RIM)Research in emotion - Ideals for love - Make my own way.

Hanoi, Curve day, Torch month, Bold year.
    Dear RIM!
    Certainly you will be surprised to get my little letter right? Now I know,this is the very important and busy time for you, because of market share and stock prices continued to fall. I hope that you can revive the heyday of your past, and you could take a moment to read my letter, that's very emotional and heartfelt words of a fan. Besides, I would like to share with you about my thoughts on the future direction of development.

The first, I would like to congratulate you on the excellent achievements that you’ve got in recent years, especially the award winning “Smartphone of the Year 2012”of BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9981. It was a proud achievement for which your millions of fans around the world in general and also in Vietnam. Hey RIM! Looking back at those years in the dark period of global economic volatility and I saw you really is extraordinary, surely the staff are very professional - and creative dynamic. The way you went many hardships so hard but I still see you always strong despite anywhere. That's what I admire in you.
    In life, everyone is not always the perfect person,you and I as well as millions of people on around the world hardly comprehensive. If you want more powerful than its competitors as well as to better yourself, then you have to look back the wrong way in which the policy and marketing, after sales service has not been well, warranty and quality hardware and software compatibility for your brainchild still face too many difficulties.
    Product Quality: No one can deny the attraction that brought BlackBerry products, novelty, unique, high security and good support for the job. But you know what? You fell asleep in the past, featuring durable quality hardware but now no more, no product result are as good as before or suffer a hardware failure. In our country most of the goods originating from Hungary, Malaysia and Taiwan common errors of speakers, monitors, power, trackpad, etc. ... And why of Mexico or Canada to have better endurance? Working at the BlackBerry Expert Center (BEC), I have noticed from the user confidence to him was somewhat reduced when product quality is no longer the same.I don’t know how about of the RIM system warranty in other countries, but in Vietnam, we do not have the flexibility in the matter of warranty: Working at BEC, I have so much trouble that you may never seen or may have never thought of as:
    - Why the defective product warranty has to moved to Singapore, while Vietnam can also repair and replace components that, like Vietnam perhaps he thought so so weak?
    - Why more and more modern products generated many errors as Bold Touch 9900 with flashing red lights error loses power?
    - Why enter a small market like Vietnam, you did not research carefuly so Vietnamese keyboard that is also wrong to wrong down?
    Moreover, I think the price distribution is not consistent with each market segment in Vietnam: Mobile Price in recent years continued to decline, a BlackBerry with a low and reasonable price is being essential, in Vietnam the majority of users are young, these students passionate blackberry by design and its features. But not too much money to be able to own a genuine BlackBerry. Although they really want it. They must possess unknown origin BlackBerry, BlackBerry over the repair and rework. Statistically, the majority of Blackberry users in Vietnam and currently own a Blackberry OS runs low. Or just spend some money about three million consumers were able to own a smart phone running the Android operating system with thousands of diverse applications and fully featured. While the BlackBerry Bold 9900 Touch cost in Vietnam is approximately equal rates with Iphone 4 & 4S has everything including Autofocus and really do not understand you were thinking when it did not carry auto series focusing on its most advanced, a minimum functionality that a series of other lines would cost only 1/3 series 9900 also. I raise the price expectations of the BlackBerry Curve 9320 & 9220 when about to Vietnam will be more reasonable but the popular BlackBerry enthusiasts.You should accept the reality with new concepts in selling "Emotion not Sell product".
    - Sell emotional favorite for users.
    - Sow seeds of ideas and good image of the products, goods and services in soul and the minds of customers.
    - Selling products appropriate to the tastes (as well as color and design), purpose (utility software as well as entertainment features) of the user.
    You must also know what goods and services? And the fundamental difference between "products" and "service". But they are different but share a common purpose to satisfy customer needs. When the "products" and "service" to satisfy customers, we actually achieve anything? Finding the answer is to find the destination of sales, sale of art.

I think your Mr. CEO knew about selling out in class is not aware of that volume and turnover are marking, good image of the products and services in mind of the customers . Another problem is also quite important that I noticed was in the client when choosing to buy products and services is one of many factors to decide which is the actual experience, which is what the we are trying to sow into the thoughts and minds of customers.
    - An example of a motorbike in Vietnam, in the thinking and minds of users, the brand is HONDA vehicle fuel economy, durability, ease of use, competitive price and very affordable designs with Vietnam, so a majority of customers decide to buy and use HONDA, if not at least they are tempted to see patterns and Honda have to decide before buying.- And about of the cell phones, currently on the market there are many cheap cell phones offers highly competitive and full of features. So when someone is prepared to buy a new phone, they will find out the product through mass media, through advertising and through the recommendation of someone they know about the features, design models of the product to decide whether do not buy it. And much as the actual experience of acquaintance is the customer's decision. So I think with people who are using the product and feel very satisfied with the BB-sales service is very important!It will certainly a lot to say, but I can only say what I think but in a letter. I hope you will read and understand a small part of what was in this letter.
    One final word, I wish You success in the future and also thank you forbringing her brainchild to all young people on this world.

I LOVE BLACKBERRY! WE LOVE BLACKBERRY!
    [​IMG]

5. Tinh Tế

Tinh Tế
    Expand Collapse

Tham gia ngày:
    6/12/11
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Cố lên!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

van136268, cuongtn and BonConMat like this.
  6. kickhung_fbi

kickhung_fbi
    Expand Collapse

Tham gia ngày:
    24/10/11
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    u got it :- bd :cool:

#16 kickhung_fbi, 13/6/12
    Last edited: 13/6/12
    BonConMat thích bài này.
  7. nguyenphong

nguyenphong
    Expand Collapse

Tham gia ngày:
    19/4/11
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    "Đọc trôi trảy" xong chả hiểu gì

nobita and BonConMat like this.
  8. songanh

songanh
    Expand Collapse

Tham gia ngày:
    27/2/12
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    kakaka cậu boncon mat này khủng nghe!

BonConMat thích bài này.
  9. BonConMat

BonConMat
    Expand Collapse

Super Moderator

Tham gia ngày:
    9/4/11
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thanks các bác....;)

kickhung_fbi thích bài này.
  10. thanhnguyen296

thanhnguyen296
    Expand Collapse

Tham gia ngày:
    27/8/11
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Ai nói không sai từng từ nhỉ ? Ngay cái phần bạn quote ra đã thấy lỗi dùng từ của người viết : HĐH OS thấp ( HĐH = OS nên trong tiếng Việt chỉ dùng 1 cụm từ là HĐH ) .
    Bản tiếng Anh ( English version ) còn sai nhiều về ngữ pháp ( grammar ) và cách dùng từ ( word structure ) cũng như đúng là 1 bài dịch từ Việt sang Anh :

So I think ( with ) people who are using the product and feel very satisfied with the BB-sales service is very important!It will certainly a lot to say = Vì vậy tớ nghĩ rằng ( với ) những ai đang sử dụng sản phẩm và cảm thấy rất hài lòng với dịch vụ bán hàng BB là rất quan trọng . Câu sau không có to be .

Nói chung là tớ không cố bới lá tìm sâu nhé . Chỉ góp ý cho người viết thôi :P .

Thêm 1 ý kiến có vẻ sai nghiêm trọng trong đánh giá của bạn 4 mắt là thị trường Việt Nam với hơn 80 triệu dân thì chưa có ai nói VN là thị trường nhỏ cả đặc biệt trong thị trường DTDĐ ( trái lại là lớn và tiềm năng )

songanh, BonConMat and never_say_no like this.

Chia sẻ trang này

PING