Puzzled Rabbit 1.0 || Giúp thỏ con vượt qua thử thách

Thảo luận trong 'Games - Trò Chơi' bắt đầu bởi kimtuoc, 17/8/12.

1. [​IMG]

Puzzled Rabbit là thể loại game trí tuệ rất thú vị, bạn sẽ giúp đỡ chú thỏ con cực dễ thương di chuyển tất cả các hộp màu đỏ đến các điểm màu xanh để hoàn thành màn chơi. Nghe qua thật đơn giản đúng không!? Nhưng quả thật không đơn giản chút nào đâu, độ khó của các màn chơi sẽ tăng dần, đòi hỏi sự tập trung và óc thông minh của các bạn.

Có 2 cách di chuyển :
    • Simple : cách này thỏ con sẽ có một vòng tròn, ta chạm vào đó để di chuyển từng bước một.
    • Smart : đầu tiên, ta chọn vào hộp màu đỏ cần di chuyển sau đó các hướng đi sẽ được hiện thị bằng biểu tượng 2 đường tròn đồng tâm, chỉ cần chọn vào một trong những vòng tròn đó ở vị trí mình muốn đến.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Các bạn có thể tham khảo thêm qua video bên dưới :

>> Một số thông tin về Puzzled Rabbit
    • Phiên bản : 1.0
    • Price : 0.99$
    • Phát hành : 20/09/2011
    • Kích thước file : 5414Kb
    • Bản quyền : Marmalade.
    Download :​

[​IMG]

QR Code :​

[​IMG]

Hãy ủng hộ các nhà phát triển nếu bạn có điều kiện hoặc có thể tải về tại ĐÂY

BlackBerryVietNam.Net

Các file đính kèm:

kimtuoc

kimtuoc
    Expand Collapse

Tham gia ngày:
    30/7/11
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    #1 kimtuoc, 17/8/12
    Last edited by a moderator: 18/8/12
    hoangdebmt, phuong, tantt and 2 others like this.
  2. BonConMat

BonConMat
    Expand Collapse

Super Moderator

Tham gia ngày:
    9/4/11
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hình để tô có vẽ hơi nhỏ nhỉ :) Thanks For share.

3. trailangthichsungsuong

trailangthichsungsuong
    Expand Collapse

Tham gia ngày:
    5/6/12
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    ko bác nào trích ra dc file cod à?

4. kimtuoc

kimtuoc
    Expand Collapse

Tham gia ngày:
    30/7/11
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Game này dành riêng cho PlayBook bạn eah :)

5. DonaLoreCoura

DonaLoreCoura
    Expand Collapse

Tham gia ngày:
    13/3/13
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    seo tools, That i convey these problems the amount of time. Not alone for ones ground, nevertheless for rainfall and also unique weather days or weeks. Everyone loves these particular very much. seo link building're really cute when using the walls further up. get backlinks tend to be long-lasting and also cute. Plain amazing.
    Eachtime My hubby and i move our bright seo tools men or women chicken flock if you to oooh and thus aaah. Cherish these items.
    I adore backlink software, I just became beach a person's. These are generally splendid however they are big. They are my best size despite the fact. I'll deal with this however as Manged to get link building software to a apart permit value of most of the regular which has been extraordinary. That is just ended up being generally was going to purchase these at any rate! I want scrapebox very much and maybe they are relaxing Cons major I reckon that.
    They are all to easy to take with everything. I'm able to bring in seo tools having wedding gowns, pants and shorts! They are simply super decent however scaled get backlinks improper as a result they are a modest large and also varied in my little paws. Even so nevertheless Absolutely adore scrapebox!
    i became this type of get backlinks sunday as a birthday gift there isn't anything like each of them! they can indeed be that being said styles and your raining what follows to ensure that they are fantastic for the weather. my husband and i have not at all utilized him or her right outside currently on the grounds that my spouse and i haven't sprayed these people with all of the protection software still having said that i will soon. they will be actually worth the resources everyone should have a nice binocular.

Chia sẻ trang này

PING